Friday, January 23, 2015

Pear Liang Dim Sum

A few months back, my friends and I were down in London. Since we were deprived of dim sum here in soton, we decided to try out this restaurant called Pearl Liang which was recommended by my housemate. It is located in Paddington, kind of slightly off where we usually dine at but it is definitely worth the visit!

We thought there will be a queue so we went early.....
Apparently you can do bookings on their website

While waiting, this was what we were doing...












Finally we get to go in

Such a cute tea pot






We actually ordered much more than this but midway through, we just got caught up eating and forgotten to take photos..haha. So, here are my take on Pearl Liang: Price wise, it is slightly pricey as compared to dim sum shops in chinatown but I guess you get what you pay. The dim sum is way better than those I have tried in chinatown so far. This is 2nd best on my list, just after Tim Ho Wan HK! Service and ambiance was good as well. Definitely worth a visit! :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment