Friday, February 15, 2013

back from malaysia

Finally back home from malaysia after 2 weeks. Actually I came back to sg after the first trip for a day to wash my clothes and pack before I headed to Malaysia again for Chinese New Year. And finally I get a good sleep on my comfy bed after 2 weeks, could have been better and longer if not for the skype/ oovoo session with the girlfriends last night :) Will save the trip details for the next few posts to come with photos of course! Now it is time for me to start hunting for a part time job again, someone hire me soon, rotting away at home. I guess I should start some revising and studying before my med knowledge drains away for good, it is already starting to..

On a side note, finally received an email from Southampton confirming my placement there, yay! Once the offer letter and stuff comes in, I am going to be busy again having to settle my flight ticket, accommodation, visa and all. Kinda looking forward to it, but then again, a whole new environment with lots of adaptation to do, probably gonna be tough.

Alright, that is all for now, penang/ langkawi 'travelogue' in the next post! Till then.

No comments:

Post a Comment