Sunday, January 27, 2013

Sunny Sentosa

So a couple of days back, a couple of friends and I headed down to Sentosa to soak up the sun. When I came out of the house, the skies were overcast, so I thought, it was probably gonna rain. However sure I was, I still went to buy sunblock, couldn't find mine at home....bought a SPF 110, awesome stuff. Who knew, when we reached, it was scorching hot. Thank goodness for sunblock.

Went down to toast box at the resorts world area for brunch first. It has been almost over a year since I stepped onto Sentosa beach so did my friends, so we didn't know there was a toast box at the beach station itself..oh wells. Anyway. while having brunch we were like talking about how taking a cab into sentosa from vivo might be cheaper than taking the monorail which cost us like 3bucks plus per person. Should try it out the next time..hahah.

After brunch, went down to the beach area to play beach vball. Ended up playing with a group of guys for like almost 3hours..seriously nuts. The last time I played vball was in november i think. The next day, I was just aching all over. Even up till now, my arms are still aching! With all the sun and heat, the soles of my feet got burnt and left me with blisters on my toes. :( Thank goodness I slapped on 2 layers of sunblock which was super thick and viscous as compared to the watery SPF 50 I have always been using. Ended up with only my face a little burnt as usual but everywhere else fine :)


 Was taking this photo in front of some restaurant and the people working there outside kept starring at us..


 I could play beach volley everyday if this was just behind my house

 ice to cool the poor soles of the feet


 
the bunch of guys we played volley with

 after shower, it was time for more photos since we didn't manage to take much before we played



 spotting a new hair colour, not really obvious here though. 



Headed down to breko at holland v for dinner and to meet up with the rest after that. The food there is not bad. Had the honey bbq ribs with french fries and coleslaw for about $16.90, which isn't that expensive actually. The environment is kinda alright and service was quite good.



 best ketchup ever

 ♥

 Me in celestine's new hat..muahahahah. Thinking of getting one some day.

Guess that pretty much summed up my entire day. It was definitely an extremely tiring day but guess it was a good workout. What a wonderful day spent before the best friend headed back to tassie :)

No comments:

Post a Comment