Thursday, December 5, 2013

Lijin's Birthday

Greetings everyone, it has been a pretty busy week thus far with much travelling out of soton to winchester for placements. Gonna head out to winchester this weekend, yes, as if travelling there 4 times a week is not enough...to check out the christmas market. Can't wait for christmas in 20 days time, my precious 2 weeks of holidays :)

Anyway, this is a rather back dated post, almost a month ago when we celebrated lijin's birthday. Had steamboat cum bbq at a restaurant/shop near campus. Ain't that cheap but at least satisfied our steamboat cravings...haha.

not the usual kind of food I normally have for steamboat...

both soup bases were not bad although I think there were lots of msg inside...hahaha


our favourite of the entire lot of food was the marinated squid and chicken

because the restaurant was full and we already made a reservation, we had our own personal space behind..which was great but COLD at the same time.


cake from the lady boss



and then we had another mini cake cutting celebration at home too..bake a cake which didn't turn out as well as I wanted..oh wells.

hopeless at frosting



nonsensical housemates but contented to have them :)

one of the birthday gifts we got for her, picked out from the kid's section...hahaha. daisy duck onesie!

the cake could have been cut with a butter knife to be honest. lol.

It is only half 10 and my eyes are shutting on me and so is my brain, I can barely think of what to type at the moment. Even so, I am gonna fight through it and the new episode of a drama before I sleep, heh heh. Till then, ciao!

No comments:

Post a Comment